Here are some indications that you should have your child checked:
- the head is constantly tilted or turned to one side.
- when they are nursing, they will favor one side, have difficulty latching on the other breast
- the eyes and face appear asymmetrical, one eye may be higher or larger than the other
- they are colicy
- they do not sleep for long periods of time, sometimes waking every few minutes
- they are constipated, have diarrhea or have excessive gas
- they are unable to keep food down.
Contact us at Renaissance chiropractic Center to schedule to have your child checked